Smart & Seamless Hotels
Level up your hospitality and offer guests an exceptional experience. Use Cisco Spaces to engage guests contextually, drive loyalty and gain insights on guest behavior. Also, explore new monetization avenues.
Leading names in the hospitality sector trust Spaces
Smarter & seamless hospitality with Spaces
Guest Wi-Fi Onboarding & Loyalty
- Seamlessly onboard guests onto Wi-Fi
- Drive loyalty sign ups
- Seamless onboarding of App users
Acquire new visitors and add your personal touch and branding to guest Wi-Fi onboarding, with custom Captive Portals for specific locations. Offer guests the option of a loyalty sign up and enroll them at-location, with added benefits on subsequent visits. Auto onboard app users to Wi-Fi with the Spaces SDK. Offer guests seamless, single-screen/step onboarding to Wi-Fi, across multiple property locations, via OpenRoaming. Once onboarded, the person can walk into any of your locations around the world and be connected automatically.
- Insights & analytics based on real-time guest behavior
- Compare behavior across properties
Enhance guest marketing profiles
- Occupancy analytics and alerts to increase staff efficiency and placement
Get to know your guests better. Gain meaningful insights regarding on-property guest behavior and integrate the data with CRM and loyalty, and marketing automation systems to enrich customer profiles. Compare and benchmark guest behavior across properties, to define best practices. Segment guests based on at-location behavior (Premium loyalty member, Frequent gym user, etc.), thereby enhancing guest marketing profiles.
Differentiated Guest Experiences
- Deliver location-based contextual messaging
- Build guest profiles based on at-location behavior
- Recognize and welcome guests, provide priority service for loyalty members
A truly personalized customer experience starts with relevant data. Behavioral insights (number of visits, time spent, etc) and loyalty status allows you to send out customized, data-driven engagements on your premises. Welcome your guests upon entry, promote relevant services and facilities during their stay, deliver marketing engagements such as co-branded credit-card sign-ups, room upgrades, etc. and send NPS surveys when they exit.
Hotel Owner Monetization
- New monetization avenue for hotel owners
- Localized engagement to promote hotel amenities, specials & events
Provide new monetization avenue for hotel/property owners by providing a new engagement channel for at-location F&B promotions, In-stay offers, upgrades and services, providing incentives for guests to stay longer as well as branded engagements for events at convention centers, etc. Send notifications to increase awareness and drive footfall to revenue generating areas, increase food and beverage revenue.
- Asset tracking
- Panic button for staff safety
Efficiency is crucial in hospitality operations. Save time and improve operational efficiency by easily locating assets like luggage carts. Add an extra layer to your security systems, by using panic buttons to boost staff safety and security on premises.
The technology that drives hospitality solutions
- With the Captive Portals App, offer customized Wi-Fi onboarding
- Seamless onboarding with OpenRoaming App and auto onboarding for app users with Spaces SDK App
- Create guest marketing profiles based on at-location behavior with Location Personas App
- Contextual notifications with Engagements App
- Understand behavior with a suite of Location Analytics Apps
- Use partner applications to target industry-specific outcomes
- Access sensors and tags from the Spaces IoT Device Marketplace
Explore live Spaces
Keeping critical care equipment within reach
We deployed trackable tags on all critical medical equipment. These tags were connected to the Wi-Fi network using Spaces’ native and partner apps. The tracking software allowed hospital teams to reduce operational costs and deliver improved patient care.
— Luke Stockdale, Director of digital transformation
A better, Safer Patient Experience
Cisco DNA Spaces has delivered exactly what it promised: compliance with physical distancing rules that help keep patients and healthcare professionals safe.
— Corne Mulders, CIO
Get a free trial
Please enter your details below to get a 30-day free trial of Cisco Spaces.